Breeeaathheeeee is what I keep reminding myself since I have been home from one of the most amazingly triggering weeks of my life. And by triggering, I mean in a good way. I am peeling back the layers of the onion and revealing some long needed tears to release old shit that quite honestly I no longer need in my life. Phhheewww!
You all know how much I had been waiting for this week to come! I signed up for Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 2 back in June, so the idea of waiting almost six months was like telling a small child they have to wait 24 hours until Santa comes! The build up to the week was intensely loving having the support of all my Spirit Junkie Masterclass family in the various Facebook groups.
I called my Uber to pick me up about 2.5 hours before my red-eye flight out of LAX thinking that would be sufficient amount of time. Holy crap, it wasn't. We sat in traffic for one hour on Sepulveda Blvd moving maybe one block. I freaking panicked!! I was so close, yet so far away with the snail's pace of gridlock traffic. 1.5 miles away exact. I saw everyone ditching their families and Uber drivers to make the trek on foot to their gates. What the heck was I going to do? I was four weeks in with my recovery on my feet surgery. It was about 45 mins until my flight was to take off and I was no closer than I was 20 minutes prior. I prayed to my angels to take over my feet and guide me to my gate. I jumped out of the Uber with my suitcase and joined the masses on foot as my angels walked me there hand in hand. I made it to my gate just before boarding and was able to board first because of my sweet little feet! The flight crew got me some ice, and I was well on my way to Masterclass! Yey!!
I could write for hours about how transformative my experience was and how I can't even imagine my life as it was before Spirit Junkie Masterclass and Gabby, but we would be here for days. And, who has time for that? :) Here are my Miracle Moments from Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 2:
My Miracle Moments
1. Seeing everyone and feeling their energy in person. Hugging everyone super tight and for longer than normal hugging times. I've been told my hugs are pretty magical, so I decided to go with it. These people will have my back in this lifetime and next. No joke they probably had my back in my past lives too.
2. Giving my transformational talk in a safe space of beautiful people and receiving feedback from Gabby Bernstein. This is seriously priceless for so many reasons. I shared about healing from some old childhood trauma that I haven't had the courage to talk about (only write about) until then. There is something about speaking your story and hearing your voice that makes stuff get real, super fast. The feedback from Gabby came from a place of kindness, compassion and was very encouraging. "The story is extremely important, and we need it Tara, " she said. I learned about Core Messages and what mine was: “It’s never too late to begin healing journey from childhood trauma. You are never alone in your healing. You owe it to yourself, and you are worthy.”
3. EFT- Emotional Freedom Technique - Tapping. This cracked me open. I was so triggered in the tapping session right after I opened my heart up the night before in my talk that it completely wiped me out. I had to take a nap during lunch and miss the beginning of Rha Goddess's talk. I was bummed, but happy I took time out for self-care. Tapping for me is a huge release. A calmness came over me after my nap and felt safely held. If you want to learn more about tapping, check out Nick Ortner's The Tapping Solution.
4. Rha Fucking Goddess. This chick is fierce. She taught me that I needed to charge more for my services and I need to make some packages for my Social Media Coaching business. I have one sentence that sums up my take away from Rha. "If I want to start receiving my worth than I need to start paying people for theirs." Boom. You can find out more about Rha here.
5. How many people are suffering from their loved ones drinking and addiction and how I can help by sharing my strength, hope, and wisdom from my perspective.
6. The tagline for my book came to me in the middle of the night after a slumber party with my girls, Casey and Lissette. We had talked about books all day and finally it hit me! Came to Believe - A Journey of Trust, Faith, and Perseverance. PS. You can get on the waitlist for my book here. Sign up and when you purchase you will receive a free one hour course on how I manifested all this amazingness.
7. My roommate Casey and my soul sister Lissette. These girls rocks. They will be friends for freaking life. Casey took care of me and my toes, listened and supported me as I shared some details of my trauma and all my insecurities. She brought yummy snacks, essential oils, and fun sprays to help protect my energy. We talked all night; we slept in, and she gave me the most valuable business advice. If you are looking for a business coach, check her out here. My girl Lissette, we have been texting our lil hearts out since Masterclass Level 1 when we connected with our last names of LaDue and LaRue. She has been my healing buddy and my number 1 supporter. Thank you ladies. I love you.
8. Gabby and her coaches. Gabby came to me in the exact time I needed her most. Doreen Virtue and my angles brought her to me. If Doreen hadn't of gifted me the Hay House online writer's course I would of never of found Gabby. Three of her coaches I connected with deeply and will forever call them my earth angels. Allison, Jill, and Danielle. I love you three. Thank you for listening, sharing your wisdom and just being compassionate human beings. We need more of you.
More will be revealed with my healing journey and what comes up with me. One thing I know for sure is that it's happening! 2017, I am going big and I am setting that intention right now! Some of you have been with me since day one. You have seen me manifest the crap out of my ( because it's gonna happen!) book deal with Hay House. I turn in my proposal in three weeks! Wish me luck and love.
If you want to find out more about how you can attend Gabby's Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 1 in NYC in June or sign up for the Digital Course send me and email or comment below. I am a proud affiliate of this Masterclass that has completely changed my mind about my life. I will be offering some great bonuses!